COMPETITION TIME!


 Hello!

What with it being spring time now, it appears to be that time of year religious people remember something to do with Jesus, and the rest of us gorge on chocolate eggs (I still don't know the connection, but whatever).

As part of my research into the “new veggie me”, I came across The Vegan Society's website and in turn the Moo Free Chocolates site. On both of their websites right this minute is a competition to win some dairy and gluten free chocolate Easter eggs, and honestly it's really worth the time and effort to have a hunt round a gather them all up.

I put in some significant time hunting for these eggs on The Vegan Society's website and in the process I have learnt SO much. I've learnt about upcoming events which I am definitely going to attend; I learnt about how the dairy industry is actually really cruel (which was a huge shock to me because I used to work on a family run dairy farm and I loved every second. I never once saw an animal being mistreated, but the whole idea of what a dairy farm actually is – a prison and life limiting death sentence to cows forced to work for us – was completely foreign and I appreciate the new perspective). I also found a vegan surf camp!!!!! Which I would very seriously like to go on.
I found all these things out by doing this Easter egg hunt. How you do it is very simply and essentially, just navigate through the websites an when you find an egg, click on it to enter.

TIPS: Use the “site map” to make sure you get to every page.

Good luck and happy egg hunting!! Let me know how you get on because I still can't find one on The Vegan Society's website and I am two short on the Moo Free website!

Speak to you soon,

Bear

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews